However, I've had it since 2004 so I can't delete it.
- I got a job at a roller skating rink.
- I traveled in the name of Gomez again back in March, during Spring Break. I got to see rynnie_ryn in Nashville, too!
- I quit the movie theater in early April. It was long overdue.
- I took a weekend trip to NYC at the end of April. LOVED IT.
- I saw 5 plays in NYC!!! Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson was by far my favourite!
- I ended up with two A's and a B for my Spring Term.
- Getting to watch my friend's daughter grow up has been a fantastic experience! She is too adorable.
- My two sisters are pregnant. Older sister is due in September and younger sister is due in December.
- I still don't want kids, though.
- I got to see James Taylor and Carole King in concert.
- I decided to take 3 classes for Summer Term. CPR/First Aid, Interpersonal Communication, and Math 60.
- My Math 60 teacher is totally a Joel Grey-Tim Gunn hybrid. He looks like Joel Grey but talks like Tim Gunn. It's so funny!
- He has also managed to make math fun and easy!
- Interpersonal Communication teacher is sarcastic and sassy. She reminds me strongly of being the older sister of rynnie_ryn!
- CPR/First Aid got done early (just this week) I got an A and am now certified to help save your life if you want me to.
- I've gotten to see Fight Club and The Breakfast Club at a theater! Riverview has a great line-up of movies for their Late Night Summer Series!
- I get to see Guster in concert today for the first time in 4 years!!
- Wicked starts playing here again next month so my live theater ushering job will pick up again.
And that's about it. Life has been about school and picking up work when I can. I am hoping some more changes will happen this fall.
I became addicted to Tumblr last fall so that's where I usually am nowadays.